I'm a little slow at getting to this but here are a few glimpses of our Christmas. We had Christmas Eve with the Duncans amidst all the snow and ice. Thanks to Bill and his land cruiser and with the help of Brent, Mom arrived safely for dinner. Stephanie's home from her mission to Santiago, Chile and she was excited to have the honor of Santa Lucia this year. We are happy to have her home and she shared her pictures and stories with us all. Christmas morning Elisa,Jeremy and Addison joined Ron, Trevor and I for breakfast and gifts and then we all went to Ron's parents for Christmas Dinner. Mary and Leon put on a wonderful spread. It was a beautiful Christmas season spent with some of those that we love. I'm forever grateful for the opportunities.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Glimpses of Christmas
I'm a little slow at getting to this but here are a few glimpses of our Christmas. We had Christmas Eve with the Duncans amidst all the snow and ice. Thanks to Bill and his land cruiser and with the help of Brent, Mom arrived safely for dinner. Stephanie's home from her mission to Santiago, Chile and she was excited to have the honor of Santa Lucia this year. We are happy to have her home and she shared her pictures and stories with us all. Christmas morning Elisa,Jeremy and Addison joined Ron, Trevor and I for breakfast and gifts and then we all went to Ron's parents for Christmas Dinner. Mary and Leon put on a wonderful spread. It was a beautiful Christmas season spent with some of those that we love. I'm forever grateful for the opportunities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment