Monday, February 16, 2009
Rich weekend
I shared a rich full weekend with many that I Love! Trevor, Janalyn & Tyra came for Kylee's baby blessing and J.R's pinochle party at J.R. & Marcia's new home Saturday the girls and I spent the morning at Mary & Leon's and Sunday we attended Kylee's baby blessing and a luncheon for people attending from out of town before they headed out. Then thinking the day was over we headed home for some family time and arrive to a home full of beautiful faces that I love! It was overwhelming to me that my family was so sneaky and that all these beautiful friends and family were there. I'm so grateful for all who attended and for your influence in my life. I feel that our richest blessings are our relationships and am so grateful for them. Thank you all my friends and family for the wealth you've brought to my life! I Love You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment