I received a most wonderful gift at Christmas time from my dear friend Cindy. Our friendship has lasted many years, in fact it is the oldest friendship that I have. We met when we were 5 years old! I went to visit her in her home this last year and had the wonderful opportunity to help cook her and her husband Arlin dinner they specificately requested a childhood favorite (Swedish pancakes!) I borrowed one of her aprons and I loved it. . . So being the dear that she is she made one for me and sent it for Christmas! It's darling and it's two in one, as it is reversible. She always has been a talented seamstress. Thank you so much dear friend! I'm loving it!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Talented Friend Cindy
I received a most wonderful gift at Christmas time from my dear friend Cindy. Our friendship has lasted many years, in fact it is the oldest friendship that I have. We met when we were 5 years old! I went to visit her in her home this last year and had the wonderful opportunity to help cook her and her husband Arlin dinner they specificately requested a childhood favorite (Swedish pancakes!) I borrowed one of her aprons and I loved it. . . So being the dear that she is she made one for me and sent it for Christmas! It's darling and it's two in one, as it is reversible. She always has been a talented seamstress. Thank you so much dear friend! I'm loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU ARE SO DARN ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment