Sunday, May 24, 2009

Margaret Linnea (Sandstrom) Duncan


My Dear Sweet Mother peacefully left this earthly life on May 16, 2009 after a long battle with Parkinson's disease. She lived a most remarkable life marked by Love and a steadfast devotion to her family and faith. My heart is full of joy for her as she is enjoying the reunion with our loved ones who have already passed. But there is also a huge void where her presence is missed. Each day of my life for the last 8 years has been focused on what is best for her and the time I get to spend with her. I will miss her and all of the teaching moments we have shared. I love you Mom!

1 comment:

Burbs said...

She is a beautiful person whose presence will be missed. I love thinking about the kind, sweet loving care you gave to her. She will probably miss you too!!
Love you!